Crayola- It's What's In Your Child's Supply Box
Crayola is the best company around when it comes to supplying our children with high quality, long lasting school supplies. It's just a fact. No matter how old one gets, when you receive a new Crayola product there is this excitement, deep down in your child like core that cannot wait to break open and create something magical with those brand new perfect crayons.
Recently we have been receiving some fun little Crayola surprises in the mail, and everyone in the house from 3-33 cannot wait to rip open the box and see what is inside. 3-33; what other company has that effect on such a age range..
So when buying supplies from that incredibly long list of supplies that the school sends out the day of graduation, remember the most important thing on the list. It is not the folders, or 1 1/4 inch binders. The most important items on that list are the ones that are going to inspire your children to create. To pour their heart and soul into their work and projects. They are the creative tools in which they will start their school year off with success. Crayola Markers, Crayons, Dry Erase Markers, all of these things will not only mark a item off your list but will give your child that inner excitement, and endless possibility for the school year!
There is a whole line up of new items that will make your child super excited about their upcoming work load, check them out!
" Crayola Emoji Maker: Drawing inspiration from the growing popularity of emojis, kids can experiment with Crayola colors to make 16 custom color emoji stampers and share their unique emoji messages with friends. Using the included design labels, kids can also create custom color names and decorate their barrels. For children ages 6 and up; suggested retail price is $19.99.
· Crayola My Way: (LOVE THIS- this will be my classrooms Holiday Gift this year!) Crayola My Way allows fans to customize their own box of Crayola Crayons – from a personalized message on the front of the box to the colors of the Crayons inside the box – in an easy, highly interactive an fun process. After choosing the First Day of School theme, kids can make the Crayola Crayon box their own by uploading a personal photo or piece of artwork to the front of the box, adding their favorite nickname, and selecting their favorite Crayola colors. The personalized 64-count box starts at about $5.99 and can go up to $24.99 depending on the level of customization."
· Crayola 24-count Crayons: Crayola Crayons are a classic kids' art tool that generations have used to learn to color, spell and draw. Crayola Crayons are designed with a focus on true color, smoothness, and durability.
· Crayola 10-count Classic Markers: Crayola Classic Broad Line Markers are the classic, long-lasting, durable markers that many generations remember from childhood. They lay down brilliant color, yet won’t bleed through most paper. Crayola Markers are also preferred by teachers for all of their projects.
· Crayola 10-count Ultra-Clean Washable Markers: Crayola Ultra-Clean Washable Markers are formulated to provide brilliant color where you want it while washing easily where you don’t. Crayola’s classic markers now have an improved Ultra-Clean washable formula and come with two new bold colors.
· Crayola 24-count Colored Pencils: Crayola Colored Pencils are an essential creative tool for kids to use at home or school. Each pack contains pre-sharpened Colored Pencils and a range of vivid colors to inspire children’s self-expression and imagination. Made with thick soft leads that won’t break easily, the pencils create brightly colored lines that are perfect for school projects and creating detailed artwork.
Some other awesome products that we have relieved are:
Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils, They put a new spin on creativity! Turn the ends to release the craken... I mean color! These see through pencils come in 30 different colors and are perfect for the inner artist in all of us!
Crayola Super Tips Washable Markers: Is a FIFTY pack of thin markers that can both draw in think lines and thicker lines when held at the right angle. Perfect for the older kids that can really appreciated all the color packed into this one thin marker.
Crayola Shopkins washable stampers and crayons will surely make the lines fans go crazy! The stampers add a bit of flare to their creations while the crayons with the Shopkins labels will be a must have for all collectors! While we are on licensed items- we also have Finding Dora Markers and
crayons now available for everyone (even moms) and are adorable! I always find it amazing that everyone- including adults- always get so excited about a brand new box of Crayola Crayons- slap on a character on the box and creative tools and the crowd literally goes wild!
Crayola Model Magic- is almost magical when it comes to play or molding dough. The secret compound makes this product, insanely lightweight, non-crumbling (is that a word?) it does not stick to the skin or any surfaces. With a variety of colors your child can create anything that they can imagine! When they are done with their creation you simply leave it out to dry for 24-36 hours and their
masterpiece will be dried to perfection! You can leave it as is- or add paint to make their vision into a reality! Really a wonderful project that can help keep the hours of rain at bay- or can even be used for those tedious school projects that will arise!
Doodle Scents are a line of smelly markers (in a good way) that brings every parent instantly back to their childhood. With flavors like pizza and popcorn, Crayola has put a modern twist on the classic marker that is so much fun! Once you hand your child the markers they will be occupied for at least 20 minutes with just smelly all the flavors, then inspiration will kick in and beautiful masterpieces (at least to your child and your eyes) will arise!
One other truly awesome product is the Crayola Window Crayons. I wish I had these when my kid was in his two’s where he did in fact color on every window- however better late than ever! These crayons let your child make beautiful artwork on your windows, which they will get a huge kick out of. I mayself envision creating a stain class window out of them- if only I could draw lol- maybe one day! X got a HUGE kick out of these and every window now has some sort of superhero scene on them. All I have to do
to get rid of it is to get a wet cloth with a bit of soap or Windex and BAM windows are cleaned. It’s a great way for your child to express themselves in an artistic way and also a wonderful way to remember to clean ones’ window’s! It is a win win!