Portal Masters . . . start your engines! Skylanders SuperChargers arrives in stores THIS Sunday, September 20. The #1 kids console franchise is trailblazing the Toys to Life category by introducing vehicles to life – playable both within and outside of the game. Players can explore Skylands via land, sea and sky in the adventure mode, co-op play, and our newest addition, head to head racing! Additionally, you can now take your Skylanders adventure with you for a true on-the-go experience via iPad, and for the first time ever, with iPod, iPhone and Apple TV!
Skylanders SuperChargers delivers more ways to play than ever before:
• Single-player Adventure Mode
• Online and local co-operative Adventure Mode
• Local 2-player head-to-head racing in split screen (offline)
• Online competitive racing with up to 4 players playable in land, sea, and sky environments
o Includes time trials and lap races
o Voice chat can be activated with friends
• Optional expansion packs will be available upon launch (September 20th) to unlock extended content and will come with three toys (a SuperCharger, their signature vehicle, a villain trophy)
• A dedicated combat racing game, Skylanders SuperChargers Racing, will be made available on Wii and Nintendo 3DS
• Nintendo guest stars: Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser and their respective vehicles will debut on Nintendo platforms
• Additional star power includes voice overs from noted celebrities Josh Duhamel, Brittany Snow, Neal McDonough and more!
In celebration of this weekend’s launch, racing sensation Max Chilton drove a Skylanders SuperChargers car in the Indy Lights Championship this past weekend, where he made the podium!