Trulia also estimated the value of the house in two other markets—coming in at $1,627,313 in Miami and $4,788,269 in the Hamptons. To assess the value, the toy home was scaled up from its small, playset size and set on an imaginary half-acre of land.
The PLAYMOBIL Modern Luxury Mansion, which hit retail this month, features a load of high-end amenities making it the perfect dream home for humans (or little figurines with u-shaped hands). The home includes the following:
· Master bedroom with huge walk-in wardrobe/modern dressing room and hidden lockable safe
· Child’s bedroom featuring a loft bed with a detachable slide so that wake-up time is an adventure each and every morning,
· Modern bathroom featuring separate shower stall and tub, and large vanity.
· Gourmet eat-in kitchen—truly a centerpiece of the house featuring top-of-the line appliances and a center island that can be utilized for food prep and dining.
· Separate dining area suitable for both casual and formal dining and featuring beautiful views.
· Living room that includes high-end modern designed furniture and elaborate entertainment system (including flat screen TV, etc.).
· Fitness room equipped with bike, weights, and other workout gear.
· Pool and deck featuring a swimming pool trimmed with decorative limestone and wooden deck for soaking up the sun, family barbecues, and more.
· Guest Suite that is a perfect spot for guests to enjoy a little privacy and features a living room, private bathroom, and kitchen. Guests can sleep on the convertible day bed in the living room.